SEO Specialist - US iGaming Market
The SEO specialist will be responsible for optimising and growing our portfolio of US Sports & Casino affiliation web assets. This requires input into current strategies, monitoring of current trends and a strong ability to execute efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for someone with a strong technical background in search engine optimisation. The role requires a comprehensive understanding of onsite and offsite ranking factors.
The SEO specialist should be comfortable configuring Wordpress websites.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills as these are key to the successful execution of their duties.
- Track, report, and analyse website performance of ongoing campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitors
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are correctly implemented
- Recommend and implement changes to website architecture, content, offsite and other factors to improve SERP positions for target keywords.
- Manage projects utilising internal and external resources
- Keyword Research & Discovery using ahrefs & Keyword Hero
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFS, Majestic SEO, Keyword Hero)
- Working knowledge of HTML & Wordpress
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience working in highly competitive SERPs
- Execution of personal projects in the SEO space advantageous
- Understanding of US Sport & Sports Betting market, keen interest an advantage